ON THIS PAGE: Special Offer ~ Class Info ~ Class Schedule ~ Registration Preview ~ Ways to Save ~ Videos ~ Policies
I love how interactive these [online] classes have been. He has been far more engaged than our regular pre-k share times, which isn't very interactive.
Bitty City Players small group classes provide a fun and supportive space where students work together, building skills and supporting each other's creative discoveries!
Classes are held on Zoom. The link will be included in your purchase confirmation email. We recommend joining class on a larger screen such as a computer or large tablet.
Search through the calendar below or visit our Classbug page. Find the program that you are interested in, and click "Register" in the far right column to sign up! The Zoom link will be included in your purchase confirmation email. Need support registering? Text, email, or call, or reach out through our contact page.
Registration info will be taken on our Classbug registration page. You can toggle between calendar view (all scheduled classes) and list view (all classes, programs, and extras) if you wish. Here's a cheat sheet for ya:
WAYS TO SAVE
We understand this is a time of unprecedented challenges all around, and it is important to us that our programming be accessible. We are offering the resources below to help ensure that every family is able to participate in our programs; if you have questions or need support figuring out what will work with your budget, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.
So many ways to save!
So many ways to save!
- We are currently waiving all registration fees.
- Fill out our short class survey and include your email to get 10% off one class session (normally $18)
- Sign up for a Class Pack (during school year, use sessions anytime): 5 or 10 classes for $16/class
- Sign up for a Class Series (during school year, a.k.a. a whole Term): $16/class
- If you have lost work or similar due to the COVID-19 crisis, please use code "toughtimes" at checkout for an additional 30% off.
- Sign up for a Bitty City Clubhouse monthly family membership and get 10% off EVERYTHING, plus FREE playdates & small group events, on-demand content, and more!
CANCELLATIONS AND MAKE-UPS
What happens if I sign up then my child can't make it?
If you let us know your child will be absent an hour or more before the class, we will be happy to sign your child up for a makeup class.
If you sign up for a class and want to switch your registration permanently to a different day/time, let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you as long as there is room in the class.
What happens if I need to cancel?
If you are on an autopay plan, you can cancel your remaining payments at any time.
If you have prepaid, you may apply your balance to another BCP program, online or in person, or receive a refund on unused classes or programs.